Every Turks and Caicos Real Estate project undertaken by The Hartling Group is an example of the company's outstanding quality and craftsmanship.
Completed in 2004, The Hartling Group designed and developed a 9,000 square foot personal residence, showcasing the type of development projects that the company is incorporating into its growing portfolio of 5-star accommodations.
- Long Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands;
- 3 miles way from resort-hub of Grace Bay;
- small beachfront community on seven-mile long beach.
Architect and Designer
- Rafael Amuchastegui, world-renowned architect who designed The Atlantis in the Bahamas, Burj al Arab in Dubai, and The Regent Palms on Grace Bay Beach.
- incorporate existing, abandoned building project on property;
- maximize sea views on two-acre property;
- incorporate family lifestyle.
- 200 feet ocean frontage;
- sea view from every room but one;
- outdoor terraces, sitting areas and a coral-stone dining gazebo;
- oasis-like features, with over 50 mature palm trees replanted from Dominican Republic;
- reflecting pool with an arched bridge;
- large swimming pool with an elevated hot tub;
- cascading waterfall.
- soaring double-vaulted ceiling in entrance;
- enormous Tuscan kitchen;
- a 900-bottle wine cellar;
- octagonal tower in the children's own "family" room;
- stone floors;
- hand-chipped stone walls;
- handmade mahogany doors;
- solid bronze railings;
- white-marble kitchen countertops;
- custom-made furniture, including a wrought-iron glass topped kitchen table that seats 12.